Wednesday, June 6, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

I'm doing something bit different for Wednesday this week. 
I'm linking up with Lindsey over at {The Pleated Poppy}.
Love her blog! Love her shop!
Check them out!
pleated poppy

So, let's do this.
I don't have an awesome mirror.
It broke.
I can't do self timer.
I don't know why but I can't.

one. {work}

Top - Old Navy
Pants - JcPenny
Belt - Target
Shoes - Payless

two. {work - Friday}

T-Shirt - Gap Pure
Cardi - Target
Jeans - Gap

three. {work}

T-Shirt - Old Navy
Blazer - Gap Outlet
Jeans - Gap
Ballet Flats - Gap

four. {work}
  sorry it's blurry

Tank - Old Navy
Cardi - Old Navy
Jeans - Lucky

This was kinda fun.
I might do it next week...
what do you think?


Katie said...

love love your blazer!! and you should definitely keep doing outfit posts!!

Emily said...

So cute! I really like the chambray and tan crops. I am a follower!
Creamy

{:miss v:} said...

Very cute outfits! I loved them all!

previous next
There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...