Wednesday, August 15, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Here we are again. Another Wednesday. Another week I put clothes on my body. Shhhh... don't tell anyone but, I'm ready for cool weather. Jeans and ballet flats. As you can see below - I'm already dressing for it.
::

I was brave last week and broke out my colored skinny jeans FOR THE FIRST TIME! I don't think I'm cool enough to pull it off. Good thing I got them at TJ Maxx for a steal of a deal because I probably will never wear them again.
Jeans: TJ Maxx
Top: TJ Maxx
Shoes: Gap (a couple of years ago)

::

I pulled this colorful combo out of my closet on Monday and knew I would have a great day if I wore it. You know what? It was. It was busy busy but, I got a lot done and that's what matters.
Cardi: Target
Top: Thrifted
Jeans: Thrifted
Shoes: Payless

::

When I work all weekend on Poppy and Pippa creations this is my go-to outfit. My husband makes fun of me because usually I am monochromatic in my weekend wear. In other words I usually just pull the first tank and soft pants out of my drawer and don't care about the colors. I've had some stellar weekend looks. Honestly, I probably wore this a couple of days. It's perfect "at home" work wear.
Tank: Old Navy
Pants: WalMart ($10!! Have three pairs)

::

Maxi skirt love. So comfy.
Jacket: Gap
Tank: Walmart
Skirt: Kohl's
Earrings: Lia Sophia

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy
pleated poppy




Alyssa said...

You CAN pull off the colored denim. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

xo
Alyssa (alattelove1.blogspot.com)

Katie said...

I LOVE your colored jeans! you should wear them often! :)

Style Journey said...

You definitely need to wear those green jeans! They are awesome :)

Domestic Sweetheart said...

I heart your blog! Thought you might be interested in my giveaways I'm hosting for Brushlove & Blue Sky @ www.domesticsweetheart.com .

P.S. I'm a new GFC follower :)

Nicole said...

I always like to check back and see what your wearing. You have a classic style which works. Stopping by from WIWW.

Beverly said...

I swear maxi skirts and denim jackets are the cutest mix ever!! you look adorbs... as always girlie!

thedirtyknitter said...

Those jeans are so cute! Wear them!

previous next
There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...