Wednesday, August 22, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

It's Wednesday! Here are my clothes...

\
Cardi - Target
Tank - Old Navy
Jeans - Gap

shirt - Old Navy
Trouser Jeans - Target (clearance!!)
Shoes - Payless

Shirt - Old Navy
Jeans - Gap
Shoes - Payless

Top - ?
Jeans - Gap

cardi - Old Navy
Top - JCPenny
Jeans - Gap
Shoes - Outlet


Linking up with Lindsay
pleated poppy


Liz with the Lovely Life said...

So it is very apparent to me that your daycare/preschool is very different from the one I work at.albeit you are the principal and get to dress fancy- but I would never be able to dress like that without ruining my nice stuff- its yoga pants and tops all the way!

Alyssa said...

Love that top in the last one.

Also-I nominated you for a blog award! Check it out!

http://alattelove1.blogspot.com/2012/08/im-award-winner.html

Daryl said...

I particularly love the first and last outfits you've posted here! I think they look effortlessly chic but still totally casual and wearable...the perfect combination!

<3 Daryl
Roots, Wings & Other Things
$100 Anthropologie Giveaway

Diana Marks said...

comfy and elegant looks!
If you like it, follow my blog about life and fashion in LA on Bloglovin'. Let me know in the comments and I will follow back ;)

LA By Diana Live Magazine

previous next
There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...