Wednesday, August 8, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Check it out - I got dressed again. I am so ready for a change of seasons - cozy sweaters and jeans. But until then I'm making the best with the clothes in my closet.
Outfit #1 - Jeans: Gap -- Cardi: Old Navy -- Tank: Old Navy -- Flip Flops: Gap -- Earrings: Gift
Outfit #2 - Jeans: Gap -- Top: JCPenny
Outfit #3 - Dress: TJ Maxx -- Jean Jacket: Gap

Outfit #1 - Jeans: Lucky -- Top: Old Navy -- Belt: Thrifted
Outfit #2 - Pants: TJ Maxx -- Top: TJ Maxx -- Jacket: Old Navy -- Sandals: Target
Outfit #3 - Jeans: AG -- Top: JCPenny -- Cardi: Target

pleated poppy     

Kimberly said...

Love the maxi dress!

Katie said...

I love your maxi dress! and those white pants!

Nicole said...

Great outfits. I love that khaki jacket in the second row.

BlushnCheeks said...

I giggled at your I got dressed again comment. I wanted to tell you I nominated you for the Liebster Award. You can read about it here.

http://blushncheeks.blogspot.com/2012/08/liebster-award.html

Melaina25 said...

Love that green cardigan and who doesn't love a maxi dress?

Transatlantic Blonde

Jennifer said...

I'm impressed! I usually only manage a day or two of getting dressed in anything other than yoga pants ha

previous next
There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...