Wednesday, September 12, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

I can't believe it's already Wednesday again! I guess it's a good thing because that means the weekend is almost here...right?

Here are a few of my outfits from the past couple of weeks. I've always know that I'm a cardigan-a-holic. Yes, I admit it. I love myself a good cardi. Winter, summer, or fall it really doesn't matter. I think I may need an intervention...

Cardi #1
Green Cardigan - Old Navy
Blue Shirt - JCPenny
Jeans - AG
Cat - Whidbey 

Cardi #2
Coral Cardigan - Target
Tank - Old Navy
Trouser Jeans - Target
Shoes - Payless 
(seriously the most comfortable ballet flats I've ever owned!)

Cardi #3
Pink Cardigan - Target
Tank - Old Navy
Jeans - Silver
Shoes - Target

Watch out world! 
I'm not wearing a cardi with this next outfit!
(sorry about the blur)
Top - Old Navy
Tank - New York & Co.
Jeans - JCPenny
Flip Flops - Gap

There you have it - a little cardigan inspiration for your wardrobe. I know after seeing these outfits you are just dying to go purchase a cardigan or two... umm. Probably not.

Now that it's cooling off outside I'll be breaking out my blazers. ohhhhh so fancy! :)

pleated poppy

Enjoy your day!
xo




Stacey said...

I am a girl who loves a good cardi. So keep them coming! Super cute - love the green one!

Liz with the Lovely Life said...

My friend we have the cardigan love in common- we could have a cardi-party! Lookin' good I must say!!
Hope things are GREAT with you!
Also- loved the 'cat-whidbey'!
-liz

Jordan said...

I can definitely relate! I wear a cardi almost every single day! :)

Lindsey A. Turner said...

I like the first outfit the beat! great color combo! I love how the cats wanting to be in the picture!

Lindsey
http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

Lindsey A. Turner said...

I like the first outfit the beat! great color combo! I love how the cats wanting to be in the picture!

Lindsey
http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

previous next
There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...