Wednesday, October 10, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Check it. I got dressed.

Mini - Vacation
Outfit one:
Top - Target
Jeans - Tag
Bag - Coach

Outfit two:
Cardi - Target
Scarf - ??
Jeans - Tag
Tank - Target

Work.
Outfit one.
Gingham Shirt - Old Navy
Cardi - Target
Jeans - Gap - Long and Lean

Outfit two.
Jacket and Dress - Old Navy
Leggings - Gap
Boots - Etienne Aigner

Work.
Outfit one.
Jean Jacket - Old Navy
Dress - Old Navy
Scarf - Gap
Boots - Gap
Tights - Target

Outfit two.
Jacket - Old Navy
Top - Old Navy
Jeans - AG


Link up.
pleated poppy
Katie said...

love the striped dress outfit! so cute!

the domestic fringe said...

Cute outfits.
~FringeGirl

Kristin DeSalle said...

love the outfits!
Kristin

Sheena Rae said...

Such cute outfits! I love the cardi & scarf!

Dropping in from What I Wore Wednesday!

Sheena @ A Girl's Guide to Retail Therapy
http://sheenaashlock.blogspot.com/

Bev said...

Love the button down ruffled shirt with the cardigan!! Super cute in the green top and necklace too! You rock girlie!

xo, Bev

little miss wanderlust said...

Cute style :)

Found your blog via the Pleated Poppy Linkup!

Jen
Little Miss Wanderlust

Stacey said...

Oh the stripes with the jean jacket is so cute!


Jessi Fuller said...

Your outfit #1 for work is similar to my outfit I posted! I love it! :)

Alyssa said...

Super cute outfits! I love them! (:

previous next
There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...