Wednesday, October 17, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday


I need a clothes makeover. I'm so sick of everything in my closet. Everything. Seriously. Even though I am sick of my clothes I'm still required to get dressed for work everyday. I wish yoga pants and tank tops were considered work wear. So this is what I wore.

outfit one.
Jacket - New York & Company
Top - JCP
Jeans - Target

outfit two.
Wrap - JCP
Skinny Jeans - Gap
Boots - Etienne Aigner

outfit one.
Jacket - Old Navy
Scarf - Gap
Skirt - Target
Boots - (I can't remember)

outfit two.
Scarf - Gap
Cardi - Target
Jeans - Tag

outfit one.
top - Old Navy
Cardi - Target
Jeans - AG

outfit two.
Jacket - Gap
Top - JCP
Pants - Gap

pleated poppy
lesley: the dream tree said...

i love these outfits. i need more pieces like this in my closet. my closet is mostly full of solid color shirts and jeans. boring!

previous next
There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...