Wednesday, January 2, 2013

WWIW


  pleated poppy

I could not decide what to wear this day for the life of me!


 Brown boots? Coral or Grey?

or


And the winner was...

Coral with black boots! I was feeling I needed a splash of color this day.

Enjoy your day!


Mandy Ford said...

Love it with the coral cardigan - and both boots look great! Visiting from WIWW :)

Bev said...

both boots are adorbs!! you can never have enough pairs of shoes, right??

happy new years!

shopfreak said...

Love the pop of color, good choice!

-shopfreak

Stop by my blog for a chance to win a customized bracelet ($100+ value)!
http://shopfreak14.blogspot.com/2013/01/a-new-years-giveaway.html

CC said...

Love the coral with the black boots! Perfect! ;)

Leelee said...

Coral was definitely the way to go.

previous next
There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...