Wednesday, January 9, 2013

WWIW

It's Wednesday. That's the day I share all of my fabulous outfits from the past week with you. Umm, I don't know how to say this but, I really haven't looked all that cute lately in my clothes. I guess a better way to say it is that I haven't felt all that comfortable in my body - it's not the clothes per se. But, that's about to change! Can I get an Amen!? Amen! Positivity is the key in this lifestyle transformation I'm making.

While I haven't felt all that cute this week - I'll share one of my go to comfy - IthinkIlookkindacute outfits.

Jacket - Gap 
Dress - ON
Scarf - Gift
Boots - Etienne A...

So, there you have it. One outfit that made the cut this week. To be honest, it's the only one I took a photo of this week. Better luck next week, right?


pleated poppy
Lisa Carney said...

Hey. Visiting you from The Pleated Poppy for WIWW. Love your outfit and I think it looks really cute!

Lisa C. @ www.ginkgostreet.blogspot.com

Ronda said...

You look adorable, I love that dress. I am too trying to feel more comfortable in all my clothes, staying positive!

www.seetastelove.wordpress.com

Liz with the Lovely Life said...

You look great! I can only imagine how well you are gonna rock outfits in a few weeks- not to mention how great you are going to feel!!
Happy Wednesday!
-Liz

Carolyn said...

I love the ruffles of your dress--very feminine!

Carolyn http://sillyhappysweet.blogspot.com

previous next
There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...