a lovely pic of me after work
(excuse the flat hair)
1. I'm 35 - yup, that old!
2. I am left-handed
3. I'm a homebody and my husband is the complete opposite.
4. My husband and I had the highest compatibility score during pre-marriage counseling that they had ever seen.
5. I've seen every episode of Bones several times.
6. When I was little I wanted to be a bus driver. My sister and I used to pretend to be bus drivers on our bikes. We had hundreds of trees around our house and we would rake paths to be "bus routes." We had incredible imaginations and were incredibly dorky. (Many, many years ago).
7. I am utterly and completely tone-deaf and my husband is a musician. I wanted to be a singer when I was little. I had great parents who never told me I was horrible.
8. I enjoy reading historical fiction. I think it's fascinating how they lived in the past. My favorites are: The Pillars of the Earth and World Without End by Ken Follett. I've read each three times.
9. I am a natural blonde. I've colored my hair only a handful of times.
10. I'm so glad my sister finally had a girl! I can't wait for mani/pedi girl's day...in a couple of years.
11. I taught myself how to knit but, haven't done it since Whidbey came into the house. I can't imagine the disaster that would be.
12. I talk to my cat like he's going to talk back. I even ask him questions!?
13. My first tape (cassette tape) was Madonna's Like a Virgin. I was in third grade and had no idea what a virgin was.
14. I easily become addicted to video games. I can't stop playing until I master it. Angry Birds anyone?
15. I used to be a Preschool teacher just like my Mom.
16. I don't think I will ever be able to keep my "planner" on my iPhone. I really like my paper planner.
17. We typically don't make our bed in the morning but I make it every night before I go to bed. I hate messy sheets and blankets.
18. I've never had a glass of white milk. Ever.
19. I wish the Gilmore Girls were my friends. They were so fun!
20. My husband and I are not having children.