Saturday, January 7, 2012

? Blog Design ?

I cannot decide on a header for this blog! I've changed it 4 times this week. I think I really like the one up there now. I can't promise i'm not going to change it again. You might see some changes until I find something I really like.

Just though i'd clarify what is happening in case you check back (thank you) often and wonder if i'm off my rocker! I'm not - just can't decide about the design. If it was up to my husband (who thinks I have no design sense) he would create something for me. I like to figure things out for myself. So, thanks for following.

I hope you all have a wonderful and peaceful Sunday tomorrow.
Liz said...

Hey Laura! Great Blog! Thanks again for checking mine out! You're blog leaves me with many questions to ask about how to actually make a blog look good..and I am not a very techy person so I am wondering if this is something I can do or if I will have to stick to my easy default template that comes with blogger..let me know if you can answer my questions! P.s. I will add your blog to my list of dailies :)

previous next

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...