Thursday, January 5, 2012

friend.

So, it's Thursday and Jess (my BFF) and I are hanging out tonight. We haven't seen each other since BEFORE Christmas - that's a long time for us. I love hanging out with her because it's easy. That's what makes a friend a BFF! Yes, I'm 35 and using BFF. Whatevs. Since I just started blogging I better formally introduce you to her.

Jess is 5'5" and ha ha just kidding. Jess and I have been friends since right before college. After two years and one transfer to a different college we moved in together. We had a blast! It is the only thing in my life that I would love to do again. That semester after I graduated from college and finally { Let Go.} Meaning I pulled the stick from you know where and just had fun. I didn't have to worry about papers and classes. It was fantastic - it was also when I met my husband!! Well, that was about 12 years ago and our friendship continues to grow! We're both married with cats (no kids...yet). She has a great job where she travels the world - she met her husband while traveling for work. Anywho - moving on to TONIGHT!

When Jess and I hang out it is never a big deal. It is very low-key and perfect. On the agenda tonight we are going to...wait for it...Joann Fabrics and Hobby Lobby!! Yee Haw. Watch out! Two crazy girls on a mission for fabric :). Then we're going to have dinner at a local restaurant * The Cajun. * Best burgers and chicken strips! After that exciting shopping trip and dinner we will venture back to my place to watch the new show on Bravo with Brad (RZ's old assistant) and Project Runway All Stars! So excited for a girls night!
BTW: this is exactly what Jess and I look like when we're shopping

I hope everyone has a fantastic FRIDAY tomorrow!

previous next

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...