Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Product Spotlight: Zevia

Who wants to waste calories on a soda? Not me. I enjoy a caffeinated beverage every now and then...or  everyday but, do not need or want the extra calories. I used to drink diet soda but kept getting headaches. I  found out that it was the aspartame and other artificial sweeteners. This is where Zevia entered my life. Cue the dramatic music.

Zevia is an all natural cola sweetened with Stevia. The company was started by Paddy Spence who realized he was consuming about 1000 calories everyday from sugar alone. I thank him for doing this because I to want to live healthier without sacrificing sweetness. Some people have to get their coffee fix everyday. I need my Zevia. You can read more about Zevia here at www.zevia.com.

Here is a list of the flavors they offer. 
You can click on a flavor for
 the nutritional information.


Try one and let me know what you think!
Anonymous said...

I believe they are on alas this week at Cashwise in natural foods, or at least they were last week and sometimes NF product sales don't end each week.
Jody J.

Liz said...

sounds neat! I'm going to try and find this is Canada- I am a coke-a-holic

previous next

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...