Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Still not feeling fantastic but wanted to share my Wednesday top ten with you.
 I pray that you all stay healthy!!

Wednesday :: Pinterest :: Top Ten
You can follow me on Pinterest.


0ooo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0oooo0o0o0o00o0

For my someday office/craft room
pinned here

 Love this idea - although I'd need several spice racks!
pinned here

 I love how this space is so bright and happy
pinned here

 I adore this color combo!!
pinned here

 Love salted caramel!
Might have to make for future post...
pinned here

Kitschy
pinned here

I love green and I love this green and teal kitchen even more!!
pinned here

Too cute for words - love kittens
pinned here

The sweater coat is dressy but comfy.

pinned here

Stacked bracelets.
 pinned here




Do you love Pinterest as much as I do? What is your favorite?


Liz said...

I love that colour of Essie nail polish!! I also love the lovely mudroom and the great outfit! I'm sure your students think you are the most stylish administrator ever!!
-Liz :)

Jess said...

I need a way to organize my nail polishes!
That's a good one.
Mine are tossed in a bag - not so good lol.

xo!

previous next

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...