Thursday, January 19, 2012

Product Spotlight: Chanel Nail Polish


 I'm so excited to say that I finally tried Chanel nail polish and I love it! Jess gave me Vixen for Christmas.


It is the best-selling Chanel nail polish color of all time. It is easy to apply because it is the perfect nail polish consistency. I applied two coats and it is beautiful - I think it's my new favorite color! You can purchase it here.

Please pardon the condition of my cuticles - ND winter is dry!

Have you tried Chanel Nail Polish? What's your favorite color?

Liz said...

so fancy!! This is so pretty! What a great gift!

lesley: the dream tree said...

ooh, i love the nude color at the top! my favorites are neon pink in the summer, nudes, and dark purples.

also, nice to see another 30 something around. i feel so old in the blogging world (:

previous next

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...