I AM DOWN 5 pounds!
Yes, you read it right I am down 5 pounds (in two weeks). Anyone who knows me knows that I don't exercise. I loathe exercise. I really don't like to physically exert myself in anyway. Okay, maybe that's a bit extreme but I will never run for pleasure. I lost weight by changing how and what I eat. It wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be. What made it easier was having everything easy to grab or prepared in advance. I have to admit that I had take-out and fast food :( this week - so I wasn't as good as I could've been.
Here are the changes I made:
- I drink a lot more water
- I eat breakfast - usually a bran muffin that I make on Sunday so there are no excuses not to eat.
- To make it to lunch I open a can of Zevia (it usually lasts me through lunch)
- Typical lunch was a cheese stick, an apple, walnuts and a hard boiled egg
- Afternoon snack - Veggie Straws or Apple Straws (so yummy)
- Supper - This is where I struggle.
- Evening snack - bananas drizzled with Hershey's chocolate (no fat and low calories).
I'm excited for this week because Bill is making his fabulous Beef Barley Stew! That means leftovers. It is so yummy and all natural.