Friday, February 3, 2012

High Five for Friday

Here is a list of my favorites from this past week:

one.
Taking my nephew Isaac to Tutti Fruiti for a special treat! Yum.
Not sure why it looks like I have a wonky eye.

two.
My little assistant, Whidbey. He's looking at me like,
"What? You don't need a paper weight?"

three.
The "crazy" (or as crazy as I get) manicure 
I did last night.
I used OPI Black Cherry Chutney and Revlon Sparkle


four.
Chatting with my sister. It seems like we've been so
busy lately that we haven't had a chance to catch up.
This was taken last summer.
 As you can see I'm very grown up
and I'm the older one.
five.
New Girl. 
I know some people can't stand her but, I love her.
She makes me happy.


Linking up!

Lauren @ From My Grey Desk

and


Hollie @ Hollie Takes Notes

Hey you, yeah you! Since you took the time to check me out - 
why don't you go over to the right and click Follow :)

Happy Friday,
Laura


Katie said...

found you from hollie takes notes. I LOVE the new girl - I just watched the latest episode last night. I think it is hilarious! Have a great weekend!

dina vanessa mercado said...

great blog!!! following you now....

visit my blog!!!

http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com/

kisses!!!

Carisa said...

I love new girl!! It's in my high 5 for friday too! Check it out :) ps. New follower

Carisa
www.bunniesandpearls.blogspot.com

- Lesley said...

I still need to check out new girl!
happy friday!

Jessica said...

New Girl is the best :)
The douche bag jar cracks me up!

Happy weekend!
xo

Lindsay @ Trial By Sapphire said...

I love that manicure! I've been wanting to do the same with a nude or soft pink with gold glitter on the ring fingers (like yours!). Also, I love Zooey even if she is really crazy sometimes.

Your blog looks great! I'm your newest reader/follower!

Classy in KC said...

Please explain to me who doesn't think New Girl is like one of the greatest shows out there? I love it so much I did a post about it last week! I just found your blog through Hollie's link up and I love it!

Melissa said...

New follower from #ff. Love your blog! It is too cute.

Follow me? Okay, sure!

www.grinandbarrettblog.com

Melissa from Grin and Barrett Blog

previous next
There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...