Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting

Wednesday :: Pinterest :: Top Ten

{Mint Edition}
I'm mildly obsessed with this color right now!

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o00o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

one.
Mint Ballet Flats
via

two.
Gorgeous Mint Bag
via
three.
Adorable Minty Owls
via
four.
Mint Kitchen Accessories
via
five.
On my nails now :)
via
six.
Minty Bug and colors
via

seven.
Sweet and Simple Necklace
via
eight.
Classic Spring Dress
via


nine.
Necklace
Anthropologie necklace
via
ten.
Paint Color
via




Linking up with :
Erin said...

I love that dress and necklace- now I'm thinking I need to find something mint to wear this spring and summer!

Kristina said...

I love the flats, owls and nail polish! Mint is one of my favorite colors! Beautiful, reminds me of spring.

Unknown said...

Yes, yes and yes. I am totally in love with his color. And that bag....droool!!!!

xo,
Cher

Jess said...

This whole mint trend is THE best!
I loveeee all of these pins :)
Especially that kitchen & the necklaces!

Happy Wednesday, girl!
xo

Simplyheather said...

Mint has definitely become one of my favorites!! I'm loving the trend and I'm loving all the pins! I would totally paint my room mint green.


http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com

Life With Lauren said...

love what you picked! faves are the nails, owl and bag! Happy Wednesday :)

Liz said...

I've been noticing all the mint pins lately! everything is so pretty! Almost bought the nail polish yesterday!

Terri said...

OH MY GOSH! That bag pales only in comparison to those adorable owls! Too cute.

previous next

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...