Friday, March 30, 2012

High Five for Friday

I don't know what's been up with me lately but I am sooo tired! We have had rainy gloomy weather all week. Nothing like a lack of sunshine to take all of your energy. That's why I'm thankful it's FRIDAY and this weekend is supposed to be sunny. I have lots on my "to do" list but, first I get to share a few highlights from the last week.

one.
The return of Mad Men. If you don't watch this show or think it "looks dumb" you are missing out! 
{via}
two.
My beautiful baby sister's 33rd birthday. Boy, that makes me feel old! It's crazy how fast time goes by. It seems like just yesterday we were singing Belinda Carlisle songs and making up dances to Tiffany. Oh the good old days! 

three.
My new badge reel holder by Poppy and Pippa. I never wear "flair" per se but, this is just enough to add a little something.

four.
My Revlon "Chic" nail polish.

five.
Green skinny jeans!! I finally found a pair of skinny jeans that fit great and were only $19.99 at TJ Maxx. The pair pictured are not the actual jeans I purchased - they are some off brand that I can't remember the name of...
{via}
bonus.
It hasn't happened yet but, I wanted to share the weekend forecast! Crappy Friday and Crappy Monday but a fabulous weekend! Yay!!


Linking up!

Photobucket
Erin said...

I've never watched Mad Men, but I think that might be the boyfriend and I's summer project. Cute jeans!

Bev said...

Score on the green skinnies. Makes me wanna visit TJ Maxx today!!

And I love your nail polish. Super cute and springy!

suzyhomemaker said...

I just had to say I LOVE TJ MAxx. I get so much great stuff their. And my niece who is 15 always asks me where I got my shoes, purse, etc and I swear every time I am telling her TJ Maxx. It feels great knowing a teenager likes my style. Not that I need (nor want) to dress like a teen either but at least I am not dressing too old and out of style.

Erin said...

TJ Maxx is my favorite store! I love colored skinny jeans!

happy friday :)

Meghan @ More from Meg said...

Love your nail polish - very chic! Happy Friday!

Marissa said...

I absolutely love your new badge reel holder. I'm a SAHM & don't work, but if I did I'd HAVE to have that. Great idea! :-)

Lauren said...

love it! especially number one - i LOVE mad men. although, i was a little disappointed with the premiere...i feel like not a lot happened! hoping this weeks episode is more eventful! thanks for linking up :)

Katie said...

LOVE the jeans!!! and your nail polish too! happy weekend!!

Suz said...

I just heard of mad men for the first time yesterday! I can't wait to watch it. Love your blog!

previous next

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...