Thursday, April 5, 2012

Currently :: April

I can't believe it's April already and this weekend is Easter. I swear Christmas was yesterday! Anywho, it's time to share some of my currentlys with you for April.

Currently Super Proud
The teachers I work with!

Currently Reading: 
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins - for the second time


Currently Excited About:
Yay! I'm on vacation for the next four days!

Currently Whidbey's Favorite Thing
Playing iPad with Bill (yes, they make games for cats)


Currently Saving All of My Pennies For:
Home office "stuff"



Currently Spend All of My Free Time:
On Pinterest! Help me!



Currently Want To Purchase For the House:
A dust buster or other small chargeable vacuum thing



Currently Drooling Over: 
Pastels and bright colors - so weird for a girl who only wears black, white, and grey - I've expanded a bit

Currently Obsessed With
"Pinning" office space inspiration


Currently Best Comedy:
New Girl!!! Laugh so hard at that show



Currently Show I Cannot Miss:
Bones, Mad Men, Game of Thrones, New Girl 


(Sorry, can't pick just one)

Currently Addicted To:
Organizing - everything. (I guess it's not a bad thing)



Currently Fantasizing About:
SUMMER!


Currently Favorite Food:
Greek Yogurt - It's like a good for you dessert

Currently Dreaming Of
My very own office space at home 

Currently Yearning For:
Someone to go through my closet and show me 
all of the different outfits I can make.

 I'm sick of having "nothing to wear" even though
 I have a closet full of clothes.

Currently Want To See In My Closet:
TOMS Ballet Flats (same as last month)



Currently Enjoying:
Time off!

*I apologize for the weird spacing. I swear it looked ok when I typed it up - this happened when I published it. 

Lesley @ my lively mind said...

this is a cute post. may borrow sometime if you don't carel

brittany kuhn said...

I love this "currently" thing you did! I think I am going to do one for one of my posts too. You should do a link party for it (: Just an idea. Hope you have a great Easter!

LEA said...

ohh i wish that someone would come make cute outfits out of my closet too!! that would be amazing!

previous next
There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...