Thursday, April 19, 2012

Proverbs 15:13

I have been so busy this week that I just noticed I have over 200 blog posts to read on my Bloglovin' list! Sorry folks - don't think I'm going to have time to read them all. It's been one of those weeks when it seems like every single minute is scheduled. Some of the things are fun things like visiting my sister, going out to dinner with Stacy and Holly, or seeing a Jess after her trip to France! And some of the things are not so fun like meetings, meetings, oh yeah and more meetings. Today is another one of those super scheduled days. But enough of my sob story - I want to leave you with this picture I took while I was at my friend Holly's house last week. She has a great big chalkboard/magnet board in her kitchen - helps keep the kiddos busy while she's making dinner. I like that she used the part that the little ones can't reach to write this message.


Do you have a cheerful face?


Erin said...

Such a cute idea! My cheerful face is constantly a work in progress :)

Kara Renee said...

Oh good luck! Your week sounds pretty intense. Keep that heart happy. :)

Liz said...

Love this this is great!!
Happy Thursday!
-Liz

BlushnCheeks said...

I do declare I have a cheerful face. LOL..cute post.

Elli Sunshine said...

Love it!
:-)
Jody J.

Brook said...

That's Awesome! I received a fabulous surprise today! Can't wait to blog about my new mug this weekend. Thank you!
Brook

previous next

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...