Thursday, May 10, 2012

Currently :: May

I just realized that I didn't do my "Currently" post for this month. Can you believe it's May!? I can't except for the fact the children are all wild and crazy like they always are this time of year! All you that work with kids know exactly what I mean. So, let's get on with it. 


Time: 4:58 pm (Wednesday)
Place: Sitting at my wonderful new desk
Eating: Craving a yummy burger on the grill! 
Drinking: Zevia Cola

Watching: Bill and I are on season 3 of "24" - I can't believe we didn't watch it when it was on the air!
Listening: to the birds and traffic

Reading: Insurgent by Veronica RothLoving: the SUNSHINE!
Enjoying: my new office/workspace at home
Wanting: to have willpower to eat better
Needing: eat better to get more energy!
Thinking: I need a stress break
Creating: the {new} BLOOMs at Poppy and Pippa
Wondering: If I should paint my home office???

Looking forward to: The weekend... of course :)
Organizing project: Hall closet. Can't wait to share it!!


What are your currentlys?


Katie said...

i think my husband and I need to watch 24. We need a new show! and you should paint your office - I always love how painting a room completely changes it!

Liz said...

I am loving the SUNSHINE!! too!!
SO glad to hear that you are enjoying your office space- and that there is more on the horizons from Poppy and Pippa!!

previous next

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...