Friday, July 6, 2012

High Five for Friday

I've had a delightful first week of vacation. It's hard to sum it up in just five things. I'm linking up with Lauren at FMGD for High Five for Friday.

One.
The glorious view I've been enjoying.

Two.
Daisies from the garden at the lake.

Three.
The view I wake up to in the morning at the lake.

Four.
Fireworks over the lake.

Five.
I have another week of vacation! Definitely a highlight of this week is knowing I have one week left! We won't be at the lake next week as Bill has to go back to work. So, I've decided to tackle some of the projects on my DIY and Yum! boards on Pinterest.

My Top 3 DIY Projects:


1. Key chain - found here

2. Paint the bathroom vanity -  found here
3. Make a Maxi Skirt/Dress - found here or here
Top 3 from the Yum! board

1. Chinese Cabbage Salad. Found here.
2. Protein shake that tastes like cake? Yes please. Found here.
3. Sweet Potato Blondie Bars. Found here.




 Have a great Friday!!




Katie said...

what a beautiful view!!! and a healthy cake tasting drink? I want to try it!

Unknown said...

ohhh what a relaxing week! LOVE IT!

Happy Friday!

Kimberly said...

wherever you are I want to be there too! beautiful!

Erin said...

Those views are beautiful! Have a happy weekend :)

Ashley @ embracing the everyday said...

Love that lake picture for #3! So pretty! And I'm thinking I need to DIY a maxi skirt now...thanks for the great idea!

Kathy Bradshaw said...

I enjoyed reading your posts. Nice to meet you.New follow - Kathy B.
Hop over and join me your always Welcome!
http://www.southernmadeintheshade.blogspot.com

bonbon said...

I would LOVE to make a maxi skirt! I have a friend who just made one and I can NOT believe how much it looks like the real thing. Too bad I don't have a creative bone in my body. You'll have to post if it works out! Just found your blog and have loved getting to know you! I'm excited to follow along!

new follower :)
bonnie
bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

Brooke Arellano said...

I'm SO excited to try the protein shake! Thanks for the share!!
Stopping by from the hop! Am now a new follower:) Would love if you could check out my blog:

http://crazy-mama-drama.blogspot.com/

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Crazy-Mama-Drama/259491484156846

previous next

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...