Thursday, August 23, 2012

It's only Thursday...

Random thoughts...

So, pretty much all day YESTERDAY I thought it was Thursday. I didn't realize that it was Wednesday until about 8:00 last night. Seriously disappointing. The funny thing is is that I look at a calendar and in my planner about 10,000 times a day.

I woke up this morning thinking it was Friday. Really. Apparently my brain is ready for the weekend.

Horrible dream last night -
I had been trying on clothes for what seemed like hours and this little size 0 comes breezing by me in the dressing rooms with an adorable top. I asked her where she found it and her reply was this - I'm sorry the largest size it comes in is XL and that's waaaaay tooooo small for you. But these jeans might fit you - I'll let you try them on after me. (yes, a size 0 - wishful thinking) I tried the jeans on and while pulling in on the first leg there was hope. They were going to fit! But before proceeding further I looked at the price. $458.00. I hesitated putting the other leg on and zipping them up. What if I really loved them?! I did. They were the perfect jean. I said F&@* it and took them to the counter anyway. While paying for them the lady says to me - I'm sorry you've already spent $7235.00 today and that's your limit in our store.

BAH! Really?!


Katie said...

what a funny dream!! : ) I wish you remembered what you bought!!

Diana Marks said...

haha! love this dream - shopping addict dream ;)
I just followed you on Bloglovin! Have a great day!
LA By Diana Live Magazine

Rebecca said...

You dream is like the movie The Sisterhood of the traveling pants where they all fit the same jeans even though they are different sizes! Shopping dreams are funny as I wonder what my mind is trying to tell me! LOL! Great post!

Rebecca
www.winnipegstyle.ca

Michelle said...

Hahaha! I'm cracking up. All day Wednesday I thought it was Thursday too. I was a mess. And that dream is HILARIOUS!!

previous next

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...