Sunday, December 2, 2012

Miscellany Monday

I had a great weekend!

Friday night:
My sister and I went shopping. We shopped until we almost dropped. I had one goal - shop for my Secret Santa gifts. Goal accomplished! I would share but, she may read this and that would ruin it!

Saturday:
Jess and I met to get our nails done and do a little browsing at the mall. Big mistake. Huge. I hate crowds of people as does she. I don't know what we were thinking. We didn't last long, but our nails look fab!

Sunday:
Lazy morning updating poppyandpippa.com with a couple of new items and checking out Pinterest. The afternoon was spent filling orders. I am so excited about all of the items going out for stocking stuffers and Secret Santa gifts! 

One of the new listings.
Buy here.

** A T T E N T I O N **

I'm so close to selling 2000 items! I am thrilled and because of this and the holiday season I'm going to give a coupon for 50% AN ENTIRE ORDER to the person who purchases the 2000th item! (The coupon will be sent to the purchaser to be used on the next purchase). Seriously, 2000!!

*as of Sunday night only 26 items away from 2000! Visit poppyandpippa.com  to join the fun.

Enjoy your day!


miscellany monday at lowercase letters
Courtney Cakes said...

You nails look amazing!!!
I made the same mistake this weekend. I had to run to Target on Saturday because we ran out of a few things around the house... Not a good time of the year for that.

New Follower

previous next

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...