Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Heart Honesty

I have to come clean. I used to HATE hearts. The shape, not the organ. I hated heart jewelry, hearts on clothing, and especially heart artwork. No "Bless this House" on a heart shaped plate. Nothing. I think it has something to do with the fact that I had not one but two boyfriends that gave me heart shaped rings. Neither relationship lasted. They both ended up breaking my heart. Looking back, it was a good thing they did because we weren't meant to be together. (But, that's beside the point.) I think that's when my dislike of hearts came to be.

Twelve years later...

I now adore hearts.
/ 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 /

I don't own anything with a heart. Not one single thing. I'm planning on changing that.
Kara Renee said...

I love that mug!! I've definitely got some heart shaped jewelry in the past too.

Liz said...

I don't mind a good heart either from time to time :)
Happy Tuesday,
Liz

lesley: the dream tree said...

i am the same way. not really a big fan of hearts. prefer stars much more!

previous next

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...