Friday, May 10, 2013

Embarrassment.

Day 10.  embarrassing moment(s).

How do I choose?
I'd rather forget.

Here are two moments that are hard to forget.
Here we go - ready or not.

1.) In high school I was a cheerleader. I was in ninth grade cheering for the JV football team. I was dropped. On my tailbone. Ouch. Well, the team trainer insisted I be taken to the emergency room... in an ambulance...in a neck brace. Seriously. So embarrassing. Humiliating.


2.) A couple of years ago I walked into the conference room at work before a meeting. I was walking to my seat when I was warned that the projector was plugged in and to be sure not to trip over the cord. I tripped. Big time.  Flat on my face. Oh yeah, and I was wearing a skirt. Luckily there were only two other people in the room. So I get to my seat. Beat red and laughing hysterically.  I then got up to fill up my coffee cup and TRIPPED AGAIN. This time the room was filling up. Just as bad as the first time. I was so ready to curl up in a ball under the table.

There you go.
Two moments I wish never happened.
Holly Grass said...

I lol'd I do that all the time.

lesley: the dream tree said...

haha! i laughed so hard and had my husband read these as well.
those are totally embarrassing!!

previous next
There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...