Saturday, May 18, 2013

Sweet Sleepy Girls

(Sold here)

At 4:12 pm on May 15th, a beautiful baby girl came into this world. Her mom and dad (and A LOT of other people) have been anticipating her arrival.

Elodie Genevieve Marie is an adorable little string bean - 7 lbs. 1 oz. and 21"

I'm thrilled beyond words at the fact that I get to watch her grow into herself. As some of you know, Bill and I aren't having children. When I held Elodie for the first time I was incredibly happy. I am so lucky that I get to have all of these children in my life...even if they aren't my own.

Meet Elodie.

On May 15th Elodie wasn't the only one to meet her mom and dad for the first time. Bill and I adopted a tiny sweet kitten. Her name is Willa. Right now she's living in my office. Whidbey is very curious as to what's behind the door making all of that racket. We're hoping they'll be good buddies. If not, we hope they won't kill each other. It's really all you can hope for...right?

Meet Willa.

I'm sure you'll be hearing a lot more about both of these little gals.




previous next

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...