Friday, May 3, 2013

Ugh. So Uncomfortable.

Day 3. Things that make you uncomfortable.

What makes me uncomfortable?

Talking on the phone. I hate it. I am actually really bad at it. I know, how can someone be bad at talking on the phone? Well, I am. Example - yesterday I had to do a little talk on a phone conference. Ugh. Horrible. I hate not seeing reactions. I hate not seeing their faces. I really don't enjoy talking on the phone at all. If someone calls me - sometimes I'll let it go to voicemail just so I can text them back asking, "what's up?" My friend Jess knows this very well. We rarely talk on the phone. ever. I love her for it. We text. One negative of this "problem" I never talk to my parents because I'd have to talk on the phone. It's horrible. And when I am on the phone with them it's awkward and dumb because I never talk to them. It would be great if they'd enter this century and get a computer so we could at least email!!

Going out with my husband makes me uncomfortable. Weird. I know. The reason is that if we go somewhere that he knows a lot of people that means I have to meet people. In all reality, I don't really care for people. I guess that's what makes me uncomfortable - meeting people. Strangers. I always relate it to going out with Bill though because he knows a TON of people.

Being in a bathing suit.
Funerals.
Facebook.
Zits.

You get the picture.



gina said...

I am so the same when it comes to meeting people! My husband can walk into a room and become bff with anyone....I wish I had that skill.

Jess Cristol said...

I'm so going to call you tonight so we can gab for HOURS! Won't that be fun!? ;0)

Danielle Carroll said...

I feel uncomfortable in a bathing suit as well...and my hubby is the same as yours! He is in his element when in a crowd of people while I'm the complete opposite and find myself stumbling over my words!

previous next
There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...