Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Antibiotics and Vacation

 I'm here, at the lake enjoying a beautiful view...finally.
 my favorite room - it's screened in and oh so wonderful!

My vacation started off a little rocky. Which is no surprise to anyone who knows me. For some reason I have the worst luck with vacations. Last year I had my first real "no problem" vacation and it was wonderful. I was hoping for the best this year. Well, I can't win them all.

It started with two trips to the walk-in clinic and a prescription for antibiotics that make me feel like shit. I'm crabby and nauseated and generally uncomfortable. I started the antibiotics on Sunday. Tomorrow is my last day. Thank God!

Here are my plans for today...

Don't forget - tomorrow is Poppy and Pippa's 2nd Anniversary!

previous next

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...