Sunday, September 22, 2013

Dressing for Fall

Hi.

I'm back.

I'm back with a little post about dressing for Fall.

Fall is my favorite season. Except for that time in the Spring when the snow is gone and it seems as though it's always sunny.

So, anyway, I love Fall.

I also find Fall a difficult season to dress for. In North Dakota you can have one day when it's 40 degrees and the next day it's 80 degrees.

I'm ready to dress in dark colors and warm comfy clothes but, I'm still stuck wearing the cool clothes of summer. In preparation for the cool weather I took a little trip to Old Navy on Saturday.

Here are a couple of things that I purchased and consider basics in my Fall wardrobe.
All looks can be found at oldnavy.com

Until next time.








Kara Renee said...

Oh my goodness, I want it all!! Fall is absolutely my favorite season of the year. Can't wait to break out those sweater and boots any day now!

previous next

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...