Saturday, January 28, 2012

Former Skinny Girl :: Part 3

Last week I showed several different menu forms. The menu form shown below is the one I'm going to use. It will be easy to print off and post on the fridge. It will also be easy enough to bring along to the grocery store. I also found one on iTunes but, I'm going to stick with this one until I get the whole menu thing down.

Moving on...
I have a question for you. Why is it so difficult to eat well? I have the best intentions. We began the week with chicken, mashed potatoes and mixed veggies but, then there was the Tres Leches cake that Bill brought home from a Holiday party the night before. The rest of the week just went downhill from there. Next week will be better...it definitely can't be worse.

My goal for next week goes hand in hand with eating better. I am going to start keeping a food journal. It will help to keep me accountable. I am going to keep track of everything. Every. Single. Thing.
If you are interested in keeping a food journal here are a two options for your iPhone:

Lose it!
I've used this one before (for a day - haha) and I really liked it. You
can download it from the iTunes Store - FREE!


Calorie Counter by MyNetDiary
You can download it from the iTunes Store - FREE!


I'm going use these simultaneously this week and I'll let you know what I think of them next Saturday. Do you keep a food journal?

Happy Eating...I mean Healthy Eating!


Liz with the Lovely Life said...

This is so inspiring Laura! Too bad I don't have a iPhone (still a blackberry girl) Good luck with your journal!

previous next

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...