Saturday, January 14, 2012

A Former Skinny Girl

I used to be skinny. Really skinny. I took it for granted. Like all skinny people do. It was a mistake. I didn't intend to lose the skinny. All of a sudden I woke up and the skinny was gone. Poof! No where to be found. I was sad.

When you're skinny you take things for granted like clothes that fit AND look good, taking photos without worrying about a double chin, eating whatever you want without people looking at you funny as well as just feeling cuter. I've decided I need to get my skinny back! I'm not going to make excuses (who am I kidding I will make excuses). I am going to try and that's all I can do. I will TRY to eat better. I will TRY to exercise. I will TRY not to make excuses. I will TRY

Each Saturday I'm going to give you an update about the previous week. I'm crossing my fingers that i actually have something to update you about. 

Here's some photos of me loosing my skinny...belly pictures would be more dramatic but let's face it - I don't really want to humiliate myself.

2007

2008

2009

2010

Dec. 2011

I am going to a baby shower today - let's see how hard I TRY to make good food choices... 

Pinned here






Liz said...

I wish you so much luck-I used to be skinny too...then I went to University, and got married..and now I too am trying to get back..you are so right about how you take it for granted!Very inspiring!!

Stacy said...

Just remember that you are beautiful no matter what size you are...that being said...I promise that if we ever manage to get together I will not tempt you to order bad food. (Chips and salsa aren't bad are theY???)

previous next

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...