Friday, January 13, 2012

I was Tagged!


Liz over at Liz's Lovely Life tagged me to be a part of this blog game.
So here's the deal...

Tag! You're it!

The Rules:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4. Tag people and link them on your post
5. Let them know you've tagged them!


1. Why did you start keeping a blog? and how long have you been blogging for? I started blogging because I enjoy reading blogs and I thought it would be fun to give it a try. I don't know if anyone reads it but I enjoy writing it each day. I've been blogging for less than a month!
2. Coffee or tea? Coffee - Yum! Starbucks Caramel Coffee
3. If you could switch places with anyone in the world (dead or alive) would you? Who would it be? This is a tough one. I really don't know who I would want to switch places with...
4. What did you want to be when you grew up when you were a kiddie? I always knew I wanted to be a teacher. I knew it with all of my heart! I was a teacher  for seven years before I became the director/principal.
5. What article of clothing do you love right now? I love my new Silver jeans. They fit great!
6. Where do you live? You don't have to be too specific I live in Fargo - IT IS NOTHING LIKE THE MOVIE
7. What is your biggest fear? That something would happen to my husband.
8. Dogs or cats? Cats!!
9. How did you meet your spouse/partner? Bill and I met at a Bar :)
10. What is your favourite book of all time? Pillars of the Earth - I've read it three times.
11. What is your biggest pet peeve? People chewing with their mouth open or breathing really loud!

I'm supposed to tag a few other people but I really don't know anyone in the blogging world...hopefully someday!

Thanks for tagging me Liz!


previous next

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...