Saturday, March 3, 2012

Three Looks I'm Loving

one.
shirt, scarf, skirt, tights
Pinterest

two.
loafers
Pinterest

three.
boyfriend jeans

Pinterest



Linked up with Melissa - check her out :)
Photobucket
Jess Cristol said...

I used to have those loafers in maroon!

Melissa said...

I love all of those looks! I am so into loafers right now, it's rediculous! I cannot wait to break out my spring clothes {once I buy some}. Oh, and that first look I pinned a couple of months back. It took me forever to get that look out of my head!

Happy Weekend!

Melissa

Melissa said...

Oh and P.S. since this post is about loving looks, you should link up with weekend love on my blog! I would love for you too! It will be up until Monday! :)

Melissa

Holly said...

I think the first one is my favourite! :)

Laura @ My Green Pen said...

I used to have the black ones...kinda looking for them again

Laura @ My Green Pen said...

Linked up :) Love it!

Laura @ My Green Pen said...

The first is my fave too. There's so many outfits on Pinterest and so little time :)

Emily Meyers said...

Hey Laura! I love your blog! I just added myself to your followers for support, and wanted to invite you to come follow my blog and be a part of a really fun giveaway I’m having!
Hope to see you there! Thanks!

http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/2012/03/back-to-back-giveaways.html

previous next
There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...