Sunday, March 4, 2012

Currently March

I was doing my daily Bloglovin' reads and came across this idea from Digger at Digging Deeper Into Design. I love the idea of sharing my "currentlys" (not a word, I know). So, here are they are...


Currently March:
Currently Super Proud: Bill raised over $4300 for Bros on Broadway! (a fundraiser for Prostate Cancer research)
Currently Reading: Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
Currently ThinkingI'm glad it finally snowed but ready for it to melt already!
Currently Whidbey's Favorite Thing: Playing with zip ties - perfectly cheap toy :)
Currently Saving All My Pennies For: Spring Clothes
Currently Wanting To Travel To: Sunshine and the Sea
Currently Wanting To Learn: If I was excepted as a mentor and/or QRIS
Currently Drooling Over: Tom's Ballet Flats
Currently Obsessed With: Making Poppy and Pippa a successful business
Currently 1st Place Comedic Genius: Happy Endings
Currently Show I can not miss: Walking Dead
Currently Addicted To: Blogging
Currently Fantasizing About: A closet of new clothes
Currently Dreaming Of: Lake Season
Currently Yearning For: Belgian Waffles
Currently Want To See In My Closet: cute tops - I swear I wear the same thing every week!!
Currently Enjoying: sitting in the quiet with Whidbey sleeping next to me (blogging).




Linked up 

Digger said...

Thank you soo much for linking up! I absolutely love learning more about my readers! This is awesome!! :) I love the TOM's Ballet flats too!! So could use a pair (or 5) in my closet! :)

All The Love In The Universe
Digger

Katie said...

love the show happy endings! it is hilarious!

previous next
There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...