Monday, March 12, 2012

Ugh... The Time Change

Who's feelin' it this morning? I am! One hour!? It sure feels like more. I'm tired and I think I might be a touch crabby.  It's Monday and I just noticed it's raining. Don't get me wrong. I love rain. I love the freshness it brings after a long winter but, I also dislike it because I actually did my hair today! You know how that is. You take the time needed to look presentable instead of throwing it up in a ponytail and I hate what I'm wearing today. It just doesn't fit right but, I'm not going to take time to iron something else. I was ready to start my Monday on a positive note. Well, I think that positive note just flew out the window. Ugh. Anyway, wishing you all a GREAT Monday! (no sarcasm intended).
Erin said...

Oh, I know how you feel. Thankfully I'm a teacher and we're on spring break this week, which makes the time change a little easier to bear. Good luck- hope you have a great Monday!

Unknown said...

The time change throws me off every time. Not only was this morning rough, BUT - I also couldn't fall asleep at a decent hour last night! Best of luck...it's a rainy Monday here as well n(in Cincinnati, OH)! I'm glad you at least put yourself together....my hair is currently still damp, and in a bun! ha!

Melissa {www.grinandbarrettblog.com} said...

I can certainly relate. The weather is not the best here either. We actually are experiencing some yucky humidity. No good on the hair either!

I hope your Monday gets better! It only takes me until Daylight Savings time is over that I finally get used to it!

Melissa

Kimberly said...

The first week or so Daylight Savings Time kicks my a$$. But I LOVE the sunshine when I get off work. Seems like there should be a way that the hour longer of daylight doesn't get stolen from us in the morning when we should be sleeping. :)

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings said...

I'm still feeling it! Couldn't sleep again last night and feel exhausted today. It must be the time change but really?? :-)

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

Lindsay @ Trial By Sapphire said...

Yeah, that time change always kicks my behind... but I do love the brighter evenings! It's a catch 22!

By the way, Jessica's post with your headband today is totally precious!

previous next

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...