Tuesday, April 17, 2012

New Office Update!

Super busy this week so I have just a short post today. Bill got my desk at Ikea this weekend and surprised me with fabulous storage drawers to match! Check it out.

It's a work in progress. That painting will not stay; it's going to Bill's (real) office. I love how large the desk is and those storage drawers!! Wow. A small flat screen TV will go on the small shelf as well as my postage scale. The printer is going to go under the small shelf. You can see a bit of those in the pic below. I have lots of plans for this space. This is just the beginning but, just couldn't wait to share it.

Oh yeah, one more thing. Whidbey has his very own "Mac" bed in my work space :)

Make it a GREAT day!
Laura

Katie said...

i love it! i really like the drawers/storage. I could use one of those!

Kara Renee said...

So great! It's hard not to love ikea!

Liz said...

Love LOVE Love it Laura!!
It is really shaping up!!
I could not live without my office at home and I know you will just love yours!!
Have a great Tuesday!
-Liz

Brook said...

Love the storage drawers! I have an old dining room table as my desk and struggle with the lack of drawers. Maybe a trip to Ikea is in my future!

seo services company said...

Most Local SEO providers don't really try to sell. This goes with number 3. Because they do not have the experience or training, they just don't try.

Bev said...

I love it!!! I saw those drawers and wanted them! Walked out with much more so had to make some sacrifices!

This will motivate you and get you goin!! Love new office supplies ;)

previous next

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...