Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Wednesday :: Pinterest :: Top 10

Happy Hump Day!! We're half way to the weekend...yay! Linking up for Oh, How Pinteresting! Here are my lovely pins from this last week.

 
Enjoy.

one.
might order for office

two.
this would also look nice in the office

three.
love the color. love the shape. love the simplicity.

four.
bright and cheery kitchen.

five.
pretty keys

six.
yes, please

seven.
it is well.

eight.
beautiful. perfect. office.

nine.
pretty fabric

nine.
perfect?!











Bev said...

That clutch is gorg!! I say BUY IT!! I'm in a shopping mood ... well let me just clarify... window shopping mood LOL!!

And what a great idea for the keys!! If only I knew about it before I started spending more than $5 on those fancy printed keys :/

happy wednesday friend!

xo,
Bev

Yellow Tara said...

i love no. 7!

Jenna said...

Love the "its is well with my soul" piece!

ramblingsfromyourstruly.blogspot.com

previous next

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...