Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday Five

This week has flown by! My short and sweet high five for Friday.

one.
my new camera!!
love it!

two.
dinner with friends.
we went out on a "double date" last
night to my favorite restaurant.
we ate outside on the patio
listening to great music,

three.
new items finally listed at

four.
rain.
lots of rain.
I didn't have to water my
flowers once
this week.
yay!

five.
remember...
100 followers = giveaway!
25 hair ties from Poppy and Pippa!

linking up.
Photobucket
MICHELLE CURRY said...

Sounds awesome. I am your 90th follower!! Only ten more to go!

BlushnCheeks said...

sounds like you had a beautiful week and happy you love your new camera. I hope you have a great weekend.

Kimberly said...

I am 92. I love this HIGH FIVE FRIDAY might have to link up one day.

previous next

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...