Monday, June 25, 2012

Miscellany Monday

Hellooo friends, won't you join me for a little miscellany?

--------------
I "met" the nicest gal through my Etsy shop. She recently sent me all of these beautiful fabrics to create hair accessories for her two girls. She had dresses made for the girls and sent me the scraps. I'm so excited to create for her!

---------------
My blog is back to being called My Green Pen. While I feel really lucky and the title Lucky Me seemed perfect - after a week it didn't feel perfect to me. I started this blog on a whim. I don't typically do anything on a whim. I couldn't think of a name hence the title My Green Pen. I chose the title in a very uncreative way - my favorite color: green - what do you write with? a pen. Ta Da! There you have it. So, I'm back with my new blog design and old (perfect) name.

---------------
Speaking of my blog design...I purchased a pre made template from Steph Anne at Yellow & Savvy Design on Etsy. I purchased pre made because the price was right and Steph Anne let me choose my own colors for an additional fee. Not only did she let me purchase my own colors for the blog but she has been INCREDIBLE to work with! I've been emailing her questions for about a week and she's been gracious enough to get back to me by the very next day! At the end of each of her emails she lets me know that I should contact her if I have any more questions. I can't believe she still writes that after all of the questions I've had. So, if you are thinking about a new blog design but aren't ready to pay big bucks on a custom design talk to Steph Anne. She's fantastic!

---------------
I have to share a new favorite product with you. It's the Mr. Clean® Magic Eraser® Bathroom Cleaner. I used this to clean my tub/shower yesterday and it was fabulous! I mean it. It takes very little "elbow grease" to make your entire bathroom spic and span! The best part is the price. The box costs about $4 for 4 sponges. That's a dollar a time for cleaning your bathroom with no messy cleaners, buckets or rags! Love it!! (No, I haven't been compensated in any way by mentioning this).

---------------

VACATION... coming soon. Only 5 days of work until my two week vacation!


Linking up with Carissa
miscellany monday at lowercase letters

Kimberly said...

I love the Magic Eraser!! Its amazing.

Enjoy your vacation.

Stacy said...

Is one of those days for making our dresses? I found a machine! Let me know so I can line up a sitter!

Katie said...

how sweet that she sent you all those fabrics - I like them!! and yeah for vacation soon!!

BlushnCheeks said...

I love the magic erasers, their pure magic. They get at everything. I love the name My Green Pen. Welcome back to the old name. Have a great Monday.

Alyssa said...

The Magic Eraser is a life saver!!! I love it!!

previous next

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...