Tuesday, June 26, 2012

There's nothing better than...

Right now (last night for those of you reading this in the morning) I am sitting on my deck enjoying a perfect night. It's 8:45pm and the sun hasn't quite gone down yet. There's a slight breeze in the air but no chill it's still about 75 degrees. It's perfectly perfect.

There's nothing better than a summer evening in Minnesota/North Dakota. I say both because while I grew up in Minnesota I currently live in North Dakota about a mile from the Minnesota border. I think my favorite place in the entire world is at a Minnesota lake. Luckily for me - I'll be spending the first week of my vacation at my in-laws lake house. This will be my view. I plan on enjoying every single second.


By the way I'm almost at 100 followers!! I'll be having a give away of the fabulous hair ties from Poppy and Pippa!  If you're not a follower you really should be...everyone's doing it. Or maybe about 90 other people so, it's not actually everyone but, you know what I mean. :)

Something Infinitely Interesting said...

i wish i was there, that sounds wonderful!

Brook said...

I really miss the days of going "up north" to the small lake communities in Minnesota. Those were some great days and memories. Enjoy your vacation!

previous next

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...