Friday, June 8, 2012

High Five for Friday

It's Friday!
Let's check out my five favorites from this past week.

one.
My sister and I were checked out and possibly "hit on" by some much younger fellows. Yes, we were! We were driving along when all of a sudden the guy in front of me is waving. I asked my sister if she knew him. She didn't. Then he held his cell phone out of his sun roof. Not sure of his intention. It's not like a person can just beam a phone number  from one phone to another. He was pretty persistent. Too bad him and his buddies didn't know they were hitting on a mother of three and a thirty-five year old. Bummer for him. Yay for us. We still have it!

two.
A story from work - as most of you know I work in an early learning center located within a long term care facility. (There is rarely a dull day.) After Chapel service with the residents the children go around the room to say hello. On this particular day the early preschool teacher asked on of the children (four years old) to say good morning to a resident named David. The child goes up to him excitedly and says "Hey David, what are you doing here?! Aren't you supposed to be fighting Goliath?" To which David replied, "I'm all out of stones!"

Love it!

three.
Beach day today with my sister and kids!

four.
Learning how to take glitter nail polish off safely. I tried it on Thursday night and it worked like a charm!

five.
Blog changes. You might have noticed (if you follow me - if you don't you really should...everyone is doing it) that my posts have changed a bit. One change is that I participated in What I Wore Wednesday instead of Isn't it Pinteresting. I'm stepping out of my comfort zone a bit. (and I think I like it!) I see this blog growing and changing over the next couple of weeks. I think  I finally know the direction I want it to go. More on this next week.
.................

Happy Friday all! It's going to be a HOT one here this weekend. Bill and I are headed out to his parent's lake house. I plan on planting my mother-in-laws garden and Bill has to climb on the roof and do some work. We don't mind the work because we get to stay and enjoy a beautiful house on a beautiful lake with family.

Linking up!
Photobucket
Bev said...

Congrats on your changes, and of course congrats on your hot sexiness to you and your sister!!! LOL Love the drive by hit on's!

I haven't heard of the what I wore Wednesday link up but I shall check it out. It's just so hard for me to get away from pinning!!! pinning is so winning for me ;)

Happy Friday friend!

xo,
Bev

previous next

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...