Wednesday, July 18, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Believe it or not - I got dressed again this week so I decided to link up once again to the Pleated Poppy.

Cardi - Target (old)
Tank and Dress - Old Navy (old)


(Before Hair Cut)
Top - JCPenny
Jeans - Gap

Cardi - Old Navy (old)
Top - Old Navy (old)
Jeans - Lucky (old)

(After Hair Cut)
Top - TJ Maxx
Skirt - Gap
Shoes - Target

*Don't forget to register for my giveaway!


Katie said...

cute jeans!! and love the stripes with that green!

BlushnCheeks said...

My favorite outfit is the one with the green tank and the black and white sweater. looks fab with the white pants.. love it!!!!

Kaizen Fashion Project said...

You're so cute! LOVE your style!

http://kaizenfashionproject.blogspot.com

previous next

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...