Wednesday, July 25, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Welcome to What I Wore Wednesday - a link up with The Pleated Poppy.
I'm using WIWW to watch the transformation of my body back to it's "normal" self. When I turned 30 and got a job where I sat all day long my body began to change. At first it was just a bit of weight. Since that time 5 years ago I've managed to put on 20 pounds! I want to look good in clothes again!

99 degree day.
tank: Old Navy (about 3 years ago)
jeans - Gap

Same day with a simple cardi added for work
cardi: Express

Same top different color - different week
cardi - Old Navy
top: Old Navy (old)
jeans: Lucky




Kimberly said...

I love the blue cardigan.

Erin said...

I love those outfits- I'm trying to lose 20 lbs right now and I know how hard it is...stick in there!

Bev said...

The light blue cardigan is sooo cute and adds pizazz to your outfit!

You look fine to me girlie, but hey... if you wanna lose the weight, I know you can!!

xoxo, Bev

{:miss v:} said...

I have those same tops too! I have them in a dark purplely color and a light turquoise. I purchased them last spring so maybe they came back since you bought yours.

I love the way you wore both of them, very cute!

Ashley @ embracing the everyday said...

I really love those tank tops! They are so pretty! I think you look great--but just keep working towards your goal of losing weight & it'll happen!

~julee~ said...

I've been working in an office all summer and I can see how easily the weight gain can sneak up on you. Good luck reaching your goal!

previous next

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...