Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Junk Market - Display

As I shared with you on Monday, I am 8 days away from the Junk Market. I've been busy researching everything anyone would need to know to have a successful show. I've been mildly obsessed with it. I know in my mind what I want my booth to look like. I have a 6' table under an awning. I'm starting small - this way I don't need to invest in a tent. If I don't love it - so be it. I gave it a try... although I hope to love it. I'm very proud of my work and where Poppy and Pippa has come in the past year. Again, that's from being mildly obsessed with researching successful online stores. No wonder I don't have a life. I'm too busy being obsessive.

Moving on.

Here are two of the things I purchased at Hobby Lobby today at 50% off. Woot! Woot!

This first one is a lovely bright pink jewelry holder - as you can see I'm going to use it to display headbands. I believe it was about $6.

I saw this metal bowl from across the store and it was screaming to me! I love it. I almost bought one in each color but, settled on purple. This one was $15. So worth it. 
For the show I'm not putting hair ties in here. I have way too many so they're going into a green basket. I was thinking I could put it upside down and clip clips to the outside... so many possibilities.


Finally, here is one of the headbands that will be for sale. I'm using a stainless steel "vase" with rocks in it to display the hard headbands.

I can't wait to share more with you in the next few days...

Enjoy your day!
xo
previous next

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...