Monday, October 29, 2012

I'm Here!

Hello!

It's Monday. Ugh. I mean, Yay! I mean, ugh.

Does anyone else feel blech when it's cloudy for days on end? I do. We were lucky enough to have a little sunshine this weekend but, the majority of the past two weeks have been cloudy. I need a little sunshine! How about you?

So, for now, I'm going to go to work and come home and go to bed. I love the midwest but, I could use  some Florida sunshine about now... Damn this seasonal affective disorder! I swear it hits earlier and earlier every year.

Sorry for being so grouchy. I promise I'll do better tomorrow.

Enjoy your day,
Laura
Bev said...

chin up girlie... focus on the good's of today... which is having a job, a roof over your head, and the ability to go home after work to get some rest!!!

happy monday funday!!

previous next
There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...