Monday, October 29, 2012

I'm Here!

Hello!

It's Monday. Ugh. I mean, Yay! I mean, ugh.

Does anyone else feel blech when it's cloudy for days on end? I do. We were lucky enough to have a little sunshine this weekend but, the majority of the past two weeks have been cloudy. I need a little sunshine! How about you?

So, for now, I'm going to go to work and come home and go to bed. I love the midwest but, I could use  some Florida sunshine about now... Damn this seasonal affective disorder! I swear it hits earlier and earlier every year.

Sorry for being so grouchy. I promise I'll do better tomorrow.

Enjoy your day,
Laura
Bev said...

chin up girlie... focus on the good's of today... which is having a job, a roof over your head, and the ability to go home after work to get some rest!!!

happy monday funday!!

previous next

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...