Wednesday, October 31, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Happy Halloween!

Today is a day many teachers dread. I was one of those. The kids are eager to have a party and to eat candy. They want to go trick or treating from the time they arrive. I also dreaded it because i'm not a huge fan of Halloween. I don't know why but, I just don't care for it.

That being said - check out some former costumes I wore as a teacher (just two out of the eight years)...

Howdy Partner...
(notice how skinny I was)

Strawberry Shortcake (my version)

I look like a baby in these pictures! 

Now, not so much a baby.

Here's what I'm wearing today - unfortunately, I couldn't get to funked up because I'm interviewing teacher aides today. I don't want them to think I'm crazy.




Bev said...

that's the spirit!!! i love seeing costumes... esp b/c i haven't dressed up in years!! love the strawberry shortcake outfit girlie!

happy hween!

Kara Renee said...

Hahaha I don't like Halloween either! I wasn't allowed to celebrate it as a kid, and only did once in college. I just don't see the fun!

Stacy said...

You forgot the picture of you in your MIL's pantsuit! :-) Also...weren't you in on the Peter Pan trio?
Love you!!!

previous next

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...