Monday, December 10, 2012

Miscellany Monday

Happy Miscellany Monday!

I've been enjoying the busyness that surrounds Christmas with shopping and the company of great friends.

I sold my 2000th item in my Etsy store - Poppy and Pippa! This is such an exciting milestone. Not only did I sell my 2000th item on Etsy - I had a great Poppy and Pippa party on Friday night! This little "hobby" is turning into a real blessing.

*2000 SALES*

Last week I was able to take the teachers I work with out for a wonderful holiday meal...I also gave them BONUSES - for the first time! (Side note: anyone who works in early childhood knows there's really no such thing as a bonus.) I was able to do this with the unspecified grant we received. I was so excited to do this for the teachers! 
These gals make my job so much fun! 

I had also planned on sharing all of the secret santa gifts I gave last week but, you'll have to wait :)

Enjoy Your Day!



miscellany monday at lowercase letters
Sweet Annabelle said...

Wow! Congratulations on your Etsy success!
I just started a shop on Etsy, a couple of months ago.
Am still plugging away at it, and have had a few sales.
:0)

Merry Christmas!

s

Bev said...

YAYYYY congrats on the etsy sell!!! Your stuff is just too adorbs :)

Glad to hear you're surrounded by some good peeps at work... always makes going to work THAT much more pleasureable!

previous next
There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...