1. I had the privilege of attending a seminar on Alzheimer's and Dementia with Erin Bonitto. It was amazing. I love being a part of a long term care facility (where the Early Learning Center is located).
2. Bill and Eric have a show tonight! I'm very excited as this is the first show of his I've been to in a long time - like years! I'm also going to go out with friends for dinner and then to the show.
3. Whidbey. I told you my week wasn't very exciting!
4. My purchases at ULTA this week.
5. Hopeless by Colleen Hoover. So good. Seriously. It's a (YA) book about life, love, and learning along the way. It moved me to tears in places and made me laugh in others. The way the author describes the way she is falling in love is very well written. So much so that it makes you remember the first time you felt that way. It's so hard to describe without giving too much away. If you need a quick and easy read check it out. It's only $3.99 on Amazon for Kindle.
Enjoy your weekend!